Friday 8 April 2016

Bento'ing with Bread

In the past, my girl used to be not able to "swallow" even half a slice of bread. She would claim to have stomachache or want to vomit if I forced her to eat her breakfast. No point giving her cereals, milk or such as she doesn't like any of these. Thank God that gone are those days ever since I started making my own bread. She likes homemade bread. And I usually add in fresh milk and/or yoghurt, cheese (as she does not drink milk) and nutritious ingredients like sesame, chia seeds, flax seeds and even fresh pumpkin or sweet potato puree. She happily eat them up without knowing.
When I first started giving her homemade bread, I made the extra effort to make the bread look pretty and hopefully increase her appetite. Now that she takes to homemade bread well, I only do nice bento during the school holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment