Thursday 7 April 2016

How It All Started...

Finally I started my own baking & cooking blog. I believe Homemade with Love is the best! With so many kitchen gadgets to help us these days, life is made much easier. I must said a Big thankful to bloggers, home bakers who so generously shared their recipes and pictures online. They are the ones who got me started. And of course to my awesome friends who encouraged me to bake/cook, sent me recipes and even accompanied me to the markets. I think all bakers need the sense of inspiration & motivation after spending hours in the kitchen. Therefore I am grateful to my family, my friends & my neighbours who gladly eat & love what I baked/cooked. My son, the biggest eater of my homemade food, never failed to say, "Yummy, Delicious, Best Food!....", but he is not fussy lah. To my most picky lil girl, I am the happiest to see her enjoying Mummy's homemade food and eating a decent portion. And to a friend who seems to love all my bakes (non diary for her), she said, "I like it/them just the way it is..."
Lastly, my hb, the healthy one who would buy me the best ingredients & also he bought for me, my dream pastel pink KitchenAid.




No comments:

Post a Comment